Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is accepting application for the academic year 2014. A non-Fulbright program of the U.S. Embassy in Thailand, provides one semester (five months: Fall2014/Spring2015) scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from the regional universities in Thailand to participate in a non-degree full-time study combined with community service, internships and cultural enrichment program in the USA. The university will nominate up to 5 candidate. Submit the applications & require documents to Division of International Development by November 18, 2013 deadline.
1. Be a Thai citizen in good health with no more than 24 years of age
2. Be an undergraduate student who have already completed the first academic year program and have at least one academic semester following the completion of the grant
3. (Optional) Include TOEFL, ITP, or other standardized English test score report of 173 (computer-based) or 61 (iBT)
4. Have no or limited experience abroad
5. Have good academic record (not later than 2.5 GPA)with distinct leadership skill and active involvement in extracurricular activities/community services
6. Have an approval for a leave of absence from the home institution